Monday, October 3, 2011

YELLOWFEVER

Unless you'll be in another country you really ought to not miss YellowFever this Thursday (10/6) at Skihouse! The lovely duo from Austin, Texas have a sound of their own that's pretty hard to pin down in words - awhile back Carrie Brownstein of Sleater-Kinney reviewed their self-titled release and came up with "haunted-house surf music" and "minimalist opera." YellowFever is actually playing a bunch of shows in the next two weeks with Brownstein's new project Wild Flag so I guess she liked what she heard, and I think you will too!! YellowFever does not disappoint.

Thursday, Oct. 6th
YELLOWFEVER (TX)
+ Nighty Night
++ Wei Zhongle
@
Skihouse (317 w walnut)
10pm, all-ages, $5







Bermuda Triangle by YellowFever



Video: YellowFever playing "Psychedelic" at Handsome Fest last summer!

"Why won't you recognize how psychedelic I am? and love me, love me."

No comments:

Post a Comment